Thermotec Invertor 20kw
Park Farm Fisheries Koi Sales
- Fully inverter driven with variable speed fan and compressor to deliver the lowest running costs with maximum heat output
- High efficiency with COPs of up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is returned to the pool.
- The desired water temperature can be adjusted in steps of 0.1 °C.
- Equipped with an easy to use 5-inch colour touch screen display / control panel.
- Remote control and monitor your heat pump via an app on your smartphone
- Remote support from HeatPumps4Pools via the wifi module
- Top quality Mitsubishi variable speed inverter compressor
- Brushless variable speed DC fan motor - very efficient with extremely quiet operation
- Control panel is lockable to prevent tampering with the pool set temperature (useful for rented properties)
- Display shows temperature & power consumption curves to monitor the performance of the heat pump
- Six different models:9kw, 12kw, 17kw, 19.5kw, 24.2kw, 28 kw and 34kw
- All models single phase power (ie 220v to 240v)
- Soft start with reduced electrical startup requirements for properties with sensitive or limited power supplies
- Low noise, variable speed fan.
- Corrosion resistant case
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic hot gas defrosting.
- Suitable for use on koi ponds
- Titanium heat exchanger - resistant to corrosion from chlorine or salt pools.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -15 °C.
- Capable of heating and cooling, all year round.
- Optional wifi module - control the heat pump from your smartphone or any web browser
- 3-Year Warranty
Max Pond Volume
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 9kw||4500 gallons|
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 12kw||6000 gallons|
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 17kw||
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 19.5kw||
|Thermotec Inverter Horizontal 24kw||
|Thermotec Inverter Vertical 29kw||
|Thermotec Inverter Vertical 34kw||
COP and Performance:
By using the latest inverter technology, the Thermotec Inverter canout perform traditional on/off type heat pumps as well as many other inverter driven models.
Even as the outside air temperature falls, the Thermotec Inverter will still perform well, delivering heat to your pool.
The Thermotec Inverter heat pumps can work well with outside air temperatures as low as -15c
The COP (Coefficient of Performance) is the ratio of the amount of heat (in kw) that the heat pump delivers to your pool compared to the electricity that the heat pump uses (in kw)
By using the latest inverter technology, the Thermotec Inverter has COPs up to 13.6. This means that in these conditions, 1kw of electricity consumed by the heat pump will output 13.6kw of heat to your pool !
The Thermotec Inverter range work very silently thanks to a unique internal ventilation system and the inverter technology.
Both the fan and compressor automatically adjust their speed to match the pool heat demand, therefore once the pool is up to temperature, the unit can operate with reduced power consumption and noise.
Colour Touch Screen Controls:
The Thermotec Inverter have a unique 5" colour backlit touch screen control/display panel
This provides easy to use controls
The display will show:-
- The current pool water temperature
- The mode (eg heating or cooling)
- If the timer function has been set
- If the fan is operating
- The current time and date
- The outside ambient temperature
- If there is a fault, a fault code is displayed to explain the problem
In addition, the display can show:-
- A graph of the temperature of the pool over time so that you can see how the pool temperature is being maintained by the Thermotec Inverter heat pump
- A graph of the power consumed by the heat pump over time
The colour display is backlit making it easy to read in low light conditions and also in bright sunlightWifi Control:
The optional Wi-Fi module allows the Thermotec Inverter to be monitored and controlled from a smartphone or any internet web browser.
The Thermotec Inverter App is available for both Android and iPhone
The Wi-Fi module simply connects to the heat pump via the supplied cable
The module is then joined to your wi-fi network to allow it to communicate with the internet
The wifi module also allows HeatPumps4Pools to provide remote monitoring and support of your heat pump with the ability to change any settings if required. This greatly enhances the speed and efficiency of our technical support.
The Thermotec Inverter app can then be installed into your smart phone to give full remote control and monitoring of your pool heat pump.
Using the app you can:-
- Turn the heat pump on and off
- See the current pool water temperature
- Alter the desired pool set temperature
- Set the timer
- View the pool temperature history graph
- Change the mode of the heat pump from heating, cooling and auto modes
- Put the heat pump in and out of silence mode (eg for nightime use)
- Show the weather temperatures and information
- Display any error codes and messages
Note: A a wifi signal is required at the location of the heat pump in order for the wifi module to be able to connect to your wifi.
Please test the strength of the wifi signal eg with a laptop or your smart phone before purchasing the wifi module.
If you do not have a wifi signal at the heat pump's location, then you can either:-
- Use a wifi signal extender to boost the signal in the area of the heat pump
- Use power lan adaptors plugged into mains sockets in the house and the pool shed. You can then connect a wifi extended to the powerlan adaptor in your pool shed.
Winter Cover and Mounting Feet Included:
The Thermotec Inverter horizontal range of heat pumps come with:-
- 2 x Water connection unions (with 50mm glue socket outlets - 1.5" adaptor bushes available as an option)
- 1 x Basic Winter cover (heavy duty winter cover available as an option - see below)
- 4 x Rubber mounting feet (heavy duty mounting blocks available as an option - see below)
- Wifi Control
- Heavy Duty Mounting Feet
These heat pumps come with rubber mounting feet (see photo above).
Alternatively you can purchase these heavy duty Mounting Feet.
These raise the unit off the ground by approximately 100mm, and also help to reduce vibration.
- Bypass Kit:
Heavy Duty Winter Cover:
The unit comes with a lightweight winter cover, however we offer a heavy duty cover which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather
The Thermotec Inverter heat pumps come with a 3-year warranty on all components:-
- UK - First year - parts and labour warranty, Years 2 and 3 - parts only warranty, or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost)
- Europe and outside the UK - 3-Year parts only warranty or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost